Throughout the months leading up to your departure, the Office of Global Programs is your primary resource for everything, except for your visa. Should you have visa, passport, or immigration questions, the Office of Global Services (OGS) is your best source for up to date information.
Many students may find applying for a visa a new experience. Immigration requirements are determined by the country where you will be studying. OGS will provide guidance on navigating the visa process, but ultimately it is your responsibility to secure any necessary visa.
You can find up-to-date information about your visa and immigration process on the visa & immigration category linked on the right side of this page. You can also find more information on the immigration page of the admitted students page on the website for an additional outline of the process.
If you have additional questions about acquiring a visa, please contact the Office of Global Services at:
Outbound Immigration & Mobility Services
383 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10003
How to Reach the Office of Global Services:
- Email email@example.com
- Online Chat: Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your gchat contact list and reach out anytime you see us available!
- Call +1-212-998-4242 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Time)
- Starting October 17*, walk-in Advising Hours at 383 Lafayette Street are:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 10:00am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00am – 5:00pm
*If you need to meet with an advisor between now and Monday, October 17, please contact your advisor (information above) to schedule an appointment.